Jason's first two pounds of weight loss began last night at 3:30. Not exactly the diet he was planning, but the stomach bug has hit him now. He will be guaranteed to lose a few pounds from that. Lakyn and I are well now and hopefully Jason will be well by tomorrow.
3 comments:
well, at least you are losing weight??? Not sure that helps, but hopefully it won't last long (the sickness, not the weight loss).
Echoing Alison, at least you're losing weight, right? Great way to get started. haha.
I, too, had the stomach bug--while I was visiting Alabama. :o( I lost almost 5 pounds as I threw up for 2 days straight and didn't eat anything for almost a week. (sigh) Now that I'm feeling better, though, I'm sure to put it back on. Oh well.
Hope you feel better soon!!
No fun... but be glad you have the short lived stomach bug and not the 10 day super cold that has been going around and currently resides in the Obreiter household :(
We will be praying that you all stay healthy from here on out - a sick, pregnant mom of a little one is not a good thing.
Post a Comment