Saturday, March 22, 2008

not so Good Friday

Grandma C is in town with Lindsey and Lakyn. The boys (Grandpa C and Jason) were both on trips that ended on Saturday. On Friday night the girls got a cooked cheese pizza from Sam's for dinner. Unfortunately, everybody got food poisoning symptoms. Lindsey got it pretty bad, but my poor Mom got it the worst.

So when I got home Saturday, Lakyn met me as I came in through the garage. I found both of the ladies laid up on the two couches, looking like death warmed over. Friday was not so good in the Canada household. Lets hope Easter Sunday gets them both rising!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no!! hope you guys are feeling better!

Alison said...

Get better soon! Garet got food poisoning at Wendy's a few years back and it was awful to watch.

The Canada's said...

Thank you guys! Jason's mom and I are much better. We figured out that it was the stomach bug instead of food poisoning. Sadly, we found out because Lakyn came down with the same thing last night and didn't enjoy the cheese pizza. She is recovering today.

-Lindsey