Friday, March 14, 2008

Does having kids....

A) Keep you young?


B) Make you age?

3 comments:

Tricia Carver said...

When they're under two years of age, I don't think you have time to be younger or get older. Ask again when my kid(s) are at least in kindergarten. I hope to say "younger".

Anonymous said...

Personally I think that we made my mom younger when got into our teen years, since we've become friends in a sense. But I think we might have aged my dad a little now we are in our teens, he has to deal with piercings, boyfriends and everything else that goes along with two teen age girls. When we were little we made our family younger, and we still do most of the time :D

Anonymous said...

Isn't Kaylee the best kid ever!!! I agree, Jordan and Kaylee do make me feel young most of the time, however, some may say I am just immature for my age. Whatever! Poor Mike though, teen girls do age a daddy pretty fast. Michele (Kaylee & Jordans sister, oops, mother)