Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The State of the Blog

I hope you are getting in to the new routine, because this is how it will go forward since renewing my vow to keep it updated with unadulterated comment. Occasionally there will be a post from "on-site" while I travel, but it is hard to hog the computer long enough to type my thoughts (30 mins) then spend the next 2 hrs reading it to correct schpellin 'n grammer mistakes.

So it goes, I hope you are along for the ride.

Just got back in town:
Day 1: Cleveland-Orlando
Day 2: Orlando-Cleveland
Day 3: Cleveland-Houston-Dallas
Day 4: Dallas-Newark-Ft. Lauderdale
Day 5: Ft. Lauderdale-Newark-Boston
Day 6: Boston-Newark-Boston-Newark-Cleveland

Cleveland got about 18 inches of snow while I was out flying. So after this long trip, I got to the parking lot to find my car plowed in with a 3-4ft snow bank behind it. No fear, I just goosed it and my American built Ford Taurus busted through and I didn't even hit another car, nor did my bumper fall off... what a testimony!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would have loved to have seen that!