Lakyn in her Easter dress that Mimi (Lindsey's mom) made.
Jason's mom and I thought we had food poisoning on Saturday but were unsure if it was the stomach bug. Jason and I were supposed to teach the 2 year olds at church, but since we didn't want to pass anything on, we had to stay at home. Grandma felt up to making Easter eggs and cookies. Lakyn loved it. She especially loved cracking the eggs once they were done.
We thought we had all gotten over the sickness, but unfortunately we found out last night that it wasn't food poisoning since Lakyn woke up in the night with the same thing. She is doing a little better today. Now we are praying that Jason stays well since he has to go to work tomorrow.

2 comments:
Love the Easter pics! She is lookin' fab in those new threads - my mom and I were talking today about dressing future Turnbull girl=) Glad ya'll go to get outside for some fun and sun!
Ick... sounds like what I had just days before Eliana turned 6 weeks old... the Norwalk virus. I wouldn't wish it on anyone! Jimbo got it a few days later. Praise the Lord Eliana never got it!
Post a Comment