Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Quick recap

I got back yesterday from flying 6 days after "the personal flood" ended.

Cleveland-Houston-Pittsburg
Pittsburg-Houston
Houston-Cleveland-LA
LA-Cleveland
Cleveland-Ft. Myers-Cleveland

On the last day I landed in FL and called home and all I got was a frantic wife saying she had to go take Lakyn to the ER with a head-wound. Let me tell you, not a good feeling to be 1000 miles plus a 2.5 hr car ride away hearing that your baby girl has done something to her head and all I know is she is bleeding everywhere and the neighbor is driving them to the ER.

So yesterday was spent getting my sanity back. I also got to hear Deuce's heartbeat for the first time, 140BPM. We are feeling the baby move more regularly. (18th week)

So we will post the pics of Head-wound Harriet and 100 things about myself before I go back for 6 more days of work tomorrow.

No comments: