My friend Joy, tagged me(Lindsey) so now you're about to know some useless information about me! (Jason got tagged for 100 things about himself but has dropped the ball!) This one was much easier than 100 things though.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was about to graduate high school. Ten year reunion is coming up in a month!
2. Five Things on my To Do List Today
Give the dog a bath.
Laundry
Finish medical transcription for the week
Play with Lakyn
and enjoy the day(easy day!)
3. Five Snacks I enjoy
Right now anything salty or sour (pregnancy craving)
Fried pickles with ranch
Sour patch kids
Lemonheads
Fruit roll-ups (all this unhealthy stuff that I have to hide from Lakyn)
4. Five Things I would do if I were a Billionaire
give to our church
give our house away so we could move!!
buy a house in Nashville
buy Jason a plane so he could fly for fun and quit work
be able to help out people in need
5. Five Bad Habits
Being lazy!
Not unloading dishwasher and not loading it properly according to Jason :)
Popping my neck and back
Leaving lights on
Procrastinating
6. Five Places I've Lived
Prattville, AL
Auburn, AL
Brentwood, TN
Aurora, CO
Ypsilanti, MI
7. Five Jobs I've Had
receptionist at bookstore and at dentist office
internship in Children's Ministry at church
day care worker with Joy
bookkeeper at a bank
medical transcriptionist currently
Now, You're IT!
I tag Kendra and Melanie.
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment