(From our un-medical perspective) The baby looked good! Saw some good profiles. They even made us a video this time! (with Lakyn the other hospital would not due to insurance reasons.) Saw hands, feet, brain, spine, eyes, kidneys, penis (j/k), and a strong beating heart. Deuce was moving around a bit enjoying the Arby's we had eaten a little while earlier. Pretty chill though! I think they said, by size, the baby was right at 22 weeks. (That would make us due Sept 1st)
Even in the heat of the moment we stayed strong and the gender remains a big fat "?"
Deuce's heartbeat was 150 today at the appointment we had after the ultrasound.


3 comments:
okay, that is just torture...but so glad baby is doin great!
I couldn't stand the suspense of not knowing!!! I'm way too much of a planner, but it's cool that you are not finding out yet. It seems like Deuce is doing great. Take care!
I'm so proud of you guys...I wouldn't be able to not find out! :o) I'm so glad the appointment went well and that Baby #2 is doing great!
Post a Comment