Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Wii- UPDATE

I started calling my local stores trying to track down a Wii to no avail. I checked Ebay and Amazon only to find marked up packages, and at auction see them selling for a $100 premium.

Today, I STRUCK Wii GOLD! Mii is not just getting one but 2 Wii's. One for my family to enjoy, and one to introduce to the law supply and demand in our Wii restricted/deprived market.

I have to admit, it was the first time in my life I felt like I was doing something wrong, even though I was not. I had my list of suppliers to call, looking for the goods. Occasionally I would get a tip about when the "next shipment" may arrive, and when the strategic time to call to get lucky! LOL! In the end, no one in my area was able to "hook me up."

Instead, my Wii's are coming from Clanton, AL. All it took was mentioning to my father-in-law that I couldn't find the illusive Wii up here and that maybe he could get the inside track through his employment at Wal-Mart. Being in the drug biz, he knows how to work a deal... Seriously, he just walked out of the pharmacy and they were sitting there. He was even able to get me his pharmacist discount, making this score even better!

Anyone need a Wii? I got 1 for sale to the highest bidder!

2 comments:

Ashley Turnbull said...

Turnbulls will give you $100 plus we'll name the blog after you...

Scott said...

Awesome news!! I tried to get two, but I was shut down. I was just doing it to get in good with Carmen's dad. As soon as you get it set up and on the network, we need to switch wii console information so that I can send Carmen's Mii up there. It looks just like her. Very creepy!