Thursday, February 07, 2008

Upcoming Valentines Day

Right now men all over the US are in fear and trepidation about the upcoming Hallmark Holiday... well I gave my wife the best gift, a gift that keeps on growing… I mean giving! Any men needing some pointers on how you too can get out of your V-day angst and give her a kid on this special day, give me a call. (Note: I had very little to do with this and while it is 100% the Lord’s gift I will continue to try and take 100% credit to keep me covered for every V-day from here on out… results of earlier offer are atypical, and results of my plan are not guaranteed, but definitely worth trying, LOL!)

So if you are around and would like to come to Lakyn's Birthday in Tennessee 2/16 please come! This offer definitely applies to our fellow Michiganders! Lindsey has got the winter blues and is definitely ready for a scenery change and a weekend thaw out.

This Birthday is also special because Lakyn's Grandpa will always share 2/14 as their Birthdays. While this year she celebrates her first year, my Dad celebrates 60!! This was supposed to be his retirement birthday, but 2 months ago they changed federal law and raised the mandatory retirement age of Airline Pilots from 60 to 65. So instead of celebrating retirement, we will just be celebrating his 6th decade of life... his 3rd score... his 21,912 day... his 525,888 hour. WOW! OVER A HALF MILLION HOURS OLD!

No comments: