Jason, Lindsey, Lakyn, Tatum and the dog, Gidget.
happy Birthday Lakyn!tell your parents that the Copelands got a Wii and would love for them to come play sometime!
Happy Birthday to YOU! Yay for February birthdays!
Happy birthday pretty girl!! We love the shoes, and her laugh is great! Sorry we missed the party, can't wait to see you guys some other time soon!
SO cute--your shoes and your giggle! I hope you had a fabulous first birthday, Lakyn! Hallie and I can't wait to see pictures from your fun party!Much love--Kendra and Hallie
Happy Belated Birthday, Lakyn! Gracie still talks about you guys and wonders when we'll see you again. I really miss having friends as neighbors. Stay warm! Tracy
Post a Comment
5 comments:
happy Birthday Lakyn!
tell your parents that the Copelands got a Wii and would love for them to come play sometime!
Happy Birthday to YOU! Yay for February birthdays!
Happy birthday pretty girl!! We love the shoes, and her laugh is great! Sorry we missed the party, can't wait to see you guys some other time soon!
SO cute--your shoes and your giggle! I hope you had a fabulous first birthday, Lakyn! Hallie and I can't wait to see pictures from your fun party!
Much love--
Kendra and Hallie
Happy Belated Birthday, Lakyn! Gracie still talks about you guys and wonders when we'll see you again. I really miss having friends as neighbors. Stay warm! Tracy
Post a Comment