Saturday, February 02, 2008

Cruising around the house






It has been so much fun to watch Lakyn develop and learn so much in the last year! God's creation is amazing!!!! Watching her laugh for the first time, roll over, crawl and now walk is so exciting. She has such a concentration on her little face when she lets go and takes off. Gidget keeps walking in front of her. I don't think Gidget wants her to walk b/c she knows she will be getting chased all over the house soon! The last picture is her walking into her favorite hiding place, the bathroom. She will go in there and open and close the door. Sometimes, though, she shuts the door all the way and doesn't quite know what she did.

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Look at you go, Lakyn! :o) Yay for you!

Anonymous said...

Now the fun really begins, right? I have a feeling we're not too far behind in the fun. Evie's ready to take off. I finally put some new pictures up.