Thursday, September 04, 2008
While you were sleeping
Only the man of the house was awake (well the ONLY man IN the house...) Roxanne was at the grocery store. Lakyn was supposed to be napping (maybe 30 mins if that.) Tatum and I were on the floor playing and she fell asleep so I grabbed the camera and took some pics. Then I moved Tatum in to nap with Lindsey. Notice that Gidget is very concerned and watching over the newest addition.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I love all the new pics! But oh how cute is that one of Gidget with her nose on Lakyn!
Rest up Lindsey -- hope you are feeling well!
actually its Tatum that Gidget is laying with, Lakyn can't lay still with us anymore
I meant Tatum, sorry... :)
I actually messed it up in the previous post... It is going to be a while before I get names right again!! lol!
She is so beautiful!!!
Congratulations guys!! I'm sorry we don't get to come over and hold that baby right now:) We miss you guys, The Braun's
Post a Comment