Tatum entered the world at 620pm est.
She weighed 8lbs 6 oz.
20.5 inches
Mom and the newest baby are doing great (Lindsey adds much better than last time)
She weighed 8lbs 6 oz.
20.5 inches
Mom and the newest baby are doing great (Lindsey adds much better than last time)

17 comments:
Yeah!! Can't wait to see you guys!! Blessings to you all!
Chrissy Roth
Yeah!! Congrats - hope to see you when we visit Ann Arbor in a couple weeks! Much love from the Obreiters =)
She's BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Thank goodness mom was wrong on the weight! Congrats! We love you!
Oh, we are so excited! Congratulations! And, what a beautiful name - I know she was worth the wait =). We will pray for a speedy recovery and trip home!
Congrats!! We're so excited for y'all! Love the name!
Love the name and congratulations. So close on the guess :)
Congratulations! Tatum is absolutely beautiful! What a precious name!
So excited for you guys. I can't wait to get all the kids together sometime!
I'm glad to know it was easier on Lindsey this time!
Congrats, she's beautiful! Praying that recovery goes as well as delivery.
Holly Hope
Just got in from class and headed to check the outcome!!
I LOVE TATUM!! She is so precious and the two of you look wonderful, as well! :)
Enjoy lovin' on your new little sweetie pie!
I can't wait to see pics of Lakyn "the BIG sis" with her new little sister!!!
Much love!!! Janie
Yea!!! Congrats to you all -- what a cute name and beautiful baby!
So glad you had an easier birth this time, Lindsey!
Congratulations from Jon and me! Two girls! (Now they can share a room... and you don'thave to get all new baby clothes and bedding!)
CONGRATS!! What a little darling. I just want to get on a plane and fly to Detroit and cuddle her. She really is a beautiful newborn. Love the hair.
Much love,
Aunt Chari, Uncle Dick and Heidi
Congrats! And thanks for the play by play... so exciting! I think she looks just like you, Jason, in that 4th picture :o) Two girls! Yay!
Congratulations!!! It's so great that she is finally here! Katie and I are praying for the Four of you.
Tatum is finally here. I have been anxiously waiting for her arrival for a while now. I can't wait to see her. Give her a hug and kiss for me. Congratulations!
Love,
Aunt Jennifer
Congratulations! Tatum is beautiful! Can't wait to meet your adorable kiddos sometime!
- Dan & Ellen
Post a Comment