After a sleepless night for both of us (I couldn't get to sleep, Lindsey woke super early... probably not 7 or 8hrs between the two of us.) Lindsey called the hospital at 5am for our 7am appointment. They recommended that we not show up until 7:30 or so. Since this is a "learning" hospital we have seen tons of different residents and doctors within the first hour.
After inspection, Lindsey is still dilated a 3. One of our doctors came by and said that the water was ready to break, and that he would be back shortly if it didn't break on its own. Pitocin (oxytocin actually) has begun. Lindsey has made sure that everybody is aware she want an epidural.
PREDICTIONS SO FAR: (post your prediction)
Lindsey- Boy 8lbs 5oz
Jason- Girl (by default) 8lbs (actually I have an unfair advantage, but I would revise my guess to 7lbs 6oz)
Roxanne- Boy 8lbs 10oz
Grandma C- Girl 8lbs 10oz
Chari- Boy 8lbs
Michele- Girl 9lbs 8oz (I think Lindsey just cursed at you)
Tracy- Boy
Tricia- Boy 7lbs 15oz
Joy- Boy 8lbs 2oz
Obrieter's- Girl 8lbs 5oz 21inches (getting cocky with even a length! wow!)
Christopher's- Boy 9lbs
Harris'- Boy
Alison- Girl 8lbs
Gibson's- Boy 8lbs 6oz 20.25in (am I gonna have a sptting image of Jude?)
TOTAL - 9 boy- 5 girl

11 comments:
Hello Canadas.. glad we're right there with you! I predict a boy.
We're checking in...my prediction is boy- 7 lbs. 15 oz.
Hello, This is Grandma Canada! Lindsey is still looking very happy:) I would like to make my prediction of Duce. I think it will be a girl @ 8lbs. 10 ozs. We are anxiously awaiting the news. Baby watch....Love, MOM
I predict a girl. 9 pounds 8oz
We are cheering you on from Colorado! Love You all- Cousin Michele
Boy...8 pounds, 2 oz
I'll be checking on you guys all day!!
Sorry Lindsey. Michele :)
We're perdicting a healthy 9 pounder Baby Boy!
The Christophers...:)
Us Obreiter's think girl 8 pounds 5 ounces 21 inches
I predict a boy. I'm praying for you Lindsey!
The Gibson's think Boy. 8lbs 6 oz and 20.25 long - let us know if you want to borrow the Wee Blocker :P
Perhaps the baby is here by the time I am writing this but I think it's a boy and 7 lbs 12 oz. Can't wait for the next post!
Chrissy Roth
Post a Comment