Saturday, September 06, 2008

Tatum's first bath


My sister Jennifer called yesterday to check in. She was also requesting more photos, which I am happy to oblige. I made sure she had seen the most recent post (While you were sleeping) and she said, "yes all the ones of her just sleeping." I have to chuckle because if I had to break down Tatum's daily activities by percentage I would say: 80% sleep, 10% feeding (she has a voracious appetite and doesn't even make it 2 hrs sometimes before she starts the hunger cry.....err I mean hunger SCREAM!) 5% awake (mostly in the morning), and 5% diaper changing (she also hates and usually screams and kicks through.)

Her first bath was a screaming success. Lindsey got the honor with this child since she was bedridden for the first week after Lakyn and couldn't even pick her up. How nice it is for Lindsey this time!

3 comments:

Kendra said...

So sweet! I love how Lakyn is looking on while Tatum is getting her first bath!

Alison said...

Lindsey, isn't it great getting to experience things the second time around instead of being in a bed?? I remember walking down the hall the day after I had Kara and thinking, "Ah, I can walk, so this is how it is supposed to be!". I'm sure you are thinking the same thing and I am thrilled for you!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures! I am glad you were all there for Tatum's first bath.

Jennifer