Jason, Lindsey, Lakyn, Tatum and the dog, Gidget.
My guess is A. Jason, of course; B. Lakyn; C. Tatum; D. LindseyLove you guys and want to come Tatum but too many miles. Just keep posting pictures.
I agree with anonymous' answers. Can't wait to meet Tatum in person!
i agree with both anonymous' answers!
Whoops!! Michele caught that I forgot to sign my comment. I'm #1Aunt Chari
Well, I know who D is. I still remember sitting on the bed by you when that picture was made. Good grief you and Tater look alike.Tiff
I'm going Jason, Tatum, Lakyn, Lindsey just to be different (although that is really my guess)
Sorry. I just realized that I didn't sign my name either on my guesses. I am anonymous # 2. :-)Leigha
Post a Comment
7 comments:
My guess is A. Jason, of course; B. Lakyn; C. Tatum; D. Lindsey
Love you guys and want to come Tatum but too many miles. Just keep posting pictures.
I agree with anonymous' answers.
Can't wait to meet Tatum in person!
i agree with both anonymous' answers!
Whoops!! Michele caught that I forgot to sign my comment. I'm #1
Aunt Chari
Well, I know who D is. I still remember sitting on the bed by you when that picture was made. Good grief you and Tater look alike.
Tiff
I'm going Jason, Tatum, Lakyn, Lindsey just to be different (although that is really my guess)
Sorry. I just realized that I didn't sign my name either on my guesses. I am anonymous # 2.
:-)
Leigha
Post a Comment