Here is a quick recap of last week.
We were out at our old home of Colorado for 5 days. The family got together, flew in thousands of miles, to honor the newest high school graduate in the family, Jordan Brown! We made a 5 day visit out of it that included a trip up into the mountains to Estes Park. While up there, we got up close and personal with some Bull-Elk.
Lakyn had a rough time on the trip. She traveled pretty well but sleep was not on her agenda. The unfamiliar crib, timezone change, and dry climate wreaked havoc on her ability to sleep. So for 5 days we had an on-edge toddler who used her new, most-favorite, word "NO" as much as possible. She had a new friend in dog, Riley, whom was very active in playing with her and around her, unlike Gidget.
No matter her behavior, it was so good to see all our relatives out there in Colorado. They will be out here in a month for Mike and Tamer's wedding.
I took the Wii on this trip. It was actually quite popular and I never have had the chance to play it so much. After talking to my cousin Mike, he showed me a whole other side of the Wii. So what I thought was already the coolest interactive, physical game machine is now a whole lot more. I will post more on this later.
Pictures will get put up soon!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment