Lakyn's umbilical cord fell off. No more sponge baths, now she can have a real bath! The only question now is, where is the umbilical cord? It should be deposited off in our back yard in the next couple days. Yes, Gidget found it to be a tasty treat! Pretty disgusting! Mom was changing Lakyn's diaper yesterday and handed her off to me. Mom noticed a black thing on the floor and thought it was a bug. Gidget quickly saw it and swallowed it. I noticed a little dot of blood on Lakyn and then quickly realized that her umbilical cord was gone! That is when we realized that the little black thing on the floor was not a bug!
I guess you can say Gidget has a stronger bond with Lakyn now!

1 comment:
not showing her littlepussy that's what is missing, I love watching my daughters grow and change she has the hottest littlepussy, she is 11 now and loves daddy seeing it when mummy is out
Post a Comment