Mother and Baby are healthy! Daddy is an emotional wreck.
26 comments:
Anonymous
said...
CONGRATULATIONS!! Welcome to the world, little Lakyn! Your parents are the best. You are so lucky to have them. Life is going to be such an adventure for you.
yah!!! lakyn is here and so cute. ava is just loving seeing the pics of her and her bff's . she said "happy balentime's day, baby lakyn"! lindsey, hope you are feeling well! question, when was that one pic of you taken in the rocking chair?
Oh my gosh! I actually teared up looking at those pictures! I am so happy for ya'll! She's beautiful! Looks like she's got that Hubert chin. Haha. Give her a kiss from her Aunt Leigha.
I too am curious about that last picture of you sitting in that chair Lindsey. You're going to have to find some pictures of Jason that are of equal calibur.
Can't wait to hear from ya'll. Make sure she's awake and making noises when you call so I can hear her. Love you! Leigha
Lindsey was making that face during the lighter contractions and she was making that face in jest... little did she know what was just around the corner...
CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!!! Those are awesome pictures. They brought tears to my eyes. Lakyn you are one beautiful long baby. Love those Angelina lips! Lucky Girl! Hope to see you all soon. Lindsey love that solo picture of you. Can't wait to see you all soon.
Lakyn is absolutely beautiful!! She doesn't look like a newborn with that perfect little head. Michele and I are about ready to board a plane and come see her. Sure wish you were here. Congrats!! We are so very happy for all of you. She is certainly a little Canada Princess!!
What a beautiful, blessed family!! I am so excited the day has finally arrived....what a story you will have for her! Our little Lakyn is absolutely beautiful.... but hey, look at the fabulous gene pool we're working with! :) Have a fabulous day taking in all the newness of your little one! I look forward to watching her grow up--hopefully not completely on blogspot & myspace! :) I love you guys! Janie
She is the prettiest thing in the world. I am so proud of y'all! Hey Jason..you have to pay for a wedding one day...and a prom dress...and cheerleading uniforms...and... Hey Lindz..you have to pay for Jason's jail bail for when he's arrested for beating up Lakyn's boyfriend. Ha Ha! I love you both..ooopps..you "three"...very much! Tiff
She is absolutely adorable! I have been checking every day for progress. I am so glad she is finally here! Congrats and good luck with this new adventure in your life! Can't wait to see more pics as she grows! Love-Heather
Congratulations you guys! She is truly blessed to have you guys as parents. She is certainly beautiful.. but of course she would be with you guys as parents!
Lindsey, you're a mommy!!!! A mommy of a much anticipated, beautiful baby girl. Lakyn already has more hair than Marc-Andre! I am so proud of you and excited for you both. She's a miracle. Happy Valentine's Day
Can't wait to hear the story. Garet assures me that anything related to Jason is a story indeed :). I think it is so special that she was born on Valentine's Day! Keep us posted on her progress - hope to see her in a month or two when we are in Detroit!
Congratulations, friends! Lakyn is absolutely beautiful! I love the family picture--everyone is so excited and it looks like Lakyn is smiling right along with everyone else!
26 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!! Welcome to the world, little Lakyn! Your parents are the best. You are so lucky to have them. Life is going to be such an adventure for you.
Love you guys! Can't wait to see pix!
She is beautiful! Congratulations! Welcome Lakyn!
yah!!! lakyn is here and so cute. ava is just loving seeing the pics of her and her bff's . she said "happy balentime's day, baby lakyn"! lindsey, hope you are feeling well! question, when was that one pic of you taken in the rocking chair?
Congratulations Cousin!!!! Lakyn is Beautiful and I will forgive her for not coming yesterday! Much Love- Michele
CONGRATULATIONS! Whohoo! She is beautiful, and we are so happy for you guys! What a better day to come than the day of love!
Oh my gosh! I actually teared up looking at those pictures! I am so happy for ya'll! She's beautiful! Looks like she's got that Hubert chin. Haha. Give her a kiss from her Aunt Leigha.
I too am curious about that last picture of you sitting in that chair Lindsey. You're going to have to find some pictures of Jason that are of equal calibur.
Can't wait to hear from ya'll. Make sure she's awake and making noises when you call so I can hear her.
Love you!
Leigha
Lindsey was making that face during the lighter contractions and she was making that face in jest... little did she know what was just around the corner...
Congratulations! She is so beautiful! What a big healthy girl! Hope you are all doing well!
Holly
CONGRATULATIONS!! You two! She's so perfect! I hope everyone is doing well. I am happier about her than it being my own birthday.
Yea! Congrats guys! Praise God!
Welcome Lakyn!
The Brauns
CONGRATS!!! Lakyn is gorgeous, and so is Mom!
Yeah! Happy Valentines Day! I can't wait to see Lakyn in person!
Way to go you guys; she is beautiful!
Chrissy Roth
CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!!! Those are awesome pictures. They brought tears to my eyes. Lakyn you are one beautiful long baby. Love those Angelina lips! Lucky Girl! Hope to see you all soon. Lindsey love that solo picture of you. Can't wait to see you all soon.
Christine
Lakyn is absolutely beautiful!! She doesn't look like a newborn with that perfect little head. Michele and I are about ready to board a plane and come see her. Sure wish you were here. Congrats!! We are so very happy for all of you. She is certainly a little Canada Princess!!
Love,Chari
What a beautiful, blessed family!! I am so excited the day has finally arrived....what a story you will have for her! Our little Lakyn is absolutely beautiful....
but hey, look at the fabulous gene pool we're working with! :) Have a fabulous day taking in all the newness of your little one! I look forward to watching her grow up--hopefully not completely on blogspot & myspace! :) I love you guys! Janie
Wow!!! What a whopper! Congrats - we can't wait to see her and you both too.
Jen & Steve Obreiter
She is the prettiest thing in the world. I am so proud of y'all! Hey Jason..you have to pay for a wedding one day...and a prom dress...and cheerleading uniforms...and...
Hey Lindz..you have to pay for Jason's jail bail for when he's arrested for beating up Lakyn's boyfriend. Ha Ha!
I love you both..ooopps..you "three"...very much! Tiff
She is absolutely adorable! I have been checking every day for progress. I am so glad she is finally here! Congrats and good luck with this new adventure in your life! Can't wait to see more pics as she grows!
Love-Heather
Congratualtions! She is beautiful! What a blessing!
Congratulations you guys!
She is truly blessed to have you guys as parents. She is certainly beautiful.. but of course she would be with you guys as parents!
Keep us posted!
Lindsey, you're a mommy!!!! A mommy of a much anticipated, beautiful baby girl. Lakyn already has more hair than Marc-Andre! I am so proud of you and excited for you both. She's a miracle. Happy Valentine's Day
YEA!!!! We are so excited for you all! She is just beautiful. We are so thankful everyone is healthy, and we can't wait to meet her soon!
Hi Mom & Dad!
Can't wait to hear the story. Garet assures me that anything related to Jason is a story indeed :). I think it is so special that she was born on Valentine's Day! Keep us posted on her progress - hope to see her in a month or two when we are in Detroit!
Congratulations, friends! Lakyn is absolutely beautiful! I love the family picture--everyone is so excited and it looks like Lakyn is smiling right along with everyone else!
Congrats again! Can't wait to see more pix!
Kendra
sweeeeeeeeetpussy, love to get a taste of her, tongue right up in herpussy
wow! She has a gorgeous littlepussy thanks for showing it I am so hard now
Post a Comment