We were discharged bright and early Friday Morning. Gidget likes the new addition, but surprisingly is not licking her (she wants to badly!)
The Canada's left Saturday morning to head back to TN.
Lindsey's Mom will be here 1 more week.
We hope that being home and getting in her own bed will help Lindsey get to feeling better.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Lakyn is absolutely gorgeous!!! I am sure it feels good to be back in your own home. Lindsey, you look beautiful. Jason... well anyway... welcome home. (just kidding Jason, you look very handsome. Fatherhood agrees with you.) You will be wonderful parents.
Lakyn, of course, is beautiful! I know being home will make you all more comfortable! Wow Lakyn has already seen more snow than I have in like 5 years...and she's only 3 days old! Love you all! Heather
Hey Lindsey and Jason! Laykn is so gorgeous! I can definitely see both of you in her. I just wanted to let ya'll know we were thinking about you. I can't wait to see her and Gwyn together. We will have to get lots of pictures. Maybe one day we will not live so far apart! Well take care of yourselves! We love you! Lori, Daniel, and Gwyn
Congratulations ya'll!! Welcome to parenthood. All three of you look great! Claire and I are very happy for you. Dont worry, youll get to sleep again someday. Mark
7 comments:
Lakyn is absolutely gorgeous!!! I am sure it feels good to be back in your own home. Lindsey, you look beautiful. Jason... well anyway... welcome home. (just kidding Jason, you look very handsome. Fatherhood agrees with you.) You will be wonderful parents.
Love- Michele
Lakyn, of course, is beautiful! I know being home will make you all more comfortable! Wow Lakyn has already seen more snow than I have in like 5 years...and she's only 3 days old! Love you all!
Heather
Lindsey -- hope you get to feeling better very soon! You and baby look wonderful!!! (you too, jason -- don't want to leave you out!)
Surreal, isn't it? You're parents! By the way, your home is pretty and I like your dining table :)
Hey Lindsey and Jason! Laykn is so gorgeous! I can definitely see both of you in her. I just wanted to let ya'll know we were thinking about you. I can't wait to see her and Gwyn together. We will have to get lots of pictures. Maybe one day we will not live so far apart! Well take care of yourselves! We love you!
Lori, Daniel, and Gwyn
Congrats! I'm so happy for you two. She is beautiful and you make great parents!
Congratulations ya'll!! Welcome to parenthood. All three of you look great! Claire and I are very happy for you. Dont worry, youll get to sleep again someday.
Mark
Post a Comment