Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Feb 13th


Well this birthing suite is pretty cool I'd imagine for birthing center standards. It has wireless in the room, which is how I am typing this from Lindsey's bedside.

When checked this morning Lakyn was head down. However there were absolutely no signs that labor was getting close. So they have administered pills to ripen the cervix, which in turn will hopefully start things progressing. They are forecasting Lakyn will be our Valentine!

We will keep you posted!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is a nurse named Renee working? She's my pal, and a really great nurse!

Anonymous said...

We know exactly what y'all are going through! It's so exciting!! We are praying for all three of you! By the way, dad's birthday is tomorrow as well...it's a lucky day!

Eric Braun said...

Boy, I think it's great that Lindsey takes the time to give Jason a foot rub while she's waiting to give birth.

Beautiful, man.

*sniff*


eric

The Canada's said...

In fact, Renee is our nurse today!

Anonymous said...

I have been pulling for tomorrow to be the day. Praying for all of you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping us updated. Can't wait to see pictures of her. We're praying!

Anonymous said...

I would prefer Lakyn be born today since it is my birthday. I really want someone to share my day with me, so get busy cousin. You can start laboring any time now. We are praying for you. Love you- Michele

Anonymous said...

If the pitocin and the Cytotec don't get Lakyn going...the smell from Jason's feet will. Y'all might have a market on labor induction. Love you! Tiff, Robert, Tyler, Bobby, and Baby girl