Jason, Lindsey, Lakyn, Tatum and the dog, Gidget.
Love the pics! You look great, Lindsey - hope ya'll are adjusting okay. She's so adorable!
I sure wish I was home! Too cute, she is smiling!
It doesn't seem a week has gone by already. She is gonna grow up fast! She is adorable!Heather
She couldn't be any cuter! She looks so alert! I love the dress too. Only Southern women dress the baby to the nines for the short ride home. I did it to!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love the pics! You look great, Lindsey - hope ya'll are adjusting okay. She's so adorable!
I sure wish I was home! Too cute, she is smiling!
It doesn't seem a week has gone by already. She is gonna grow up fast! She is adorable!
Heather
She couldn't be any cuter! She looks so alert! I love the dress too. Only Southern women dress the baby to the nines for the short ride home. I did it to!
Post a Comment