
(Tune in Thursday, Sept 14th for exclusive content. Make your prediction now, will it be a boy or girl? The answer will be here on Thursday!)
In case you did not know, this baby on the way will actually be our second child.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

11 comments:
love the "bump" look--bull had one of those until he became an obsessed body sculptor. he barely has a bump now! can't wait to hear the big news...
Ashley, thanks for the comment... What is your guess on the sex?
I'm going to guess boy. Not because of any signs or appearances of the shape or location of Lindsey's bump but because every single baby that has been born to someone that I know for the past 2.5 years has been a boy. Hmm....of course, that could mean that its going to be a girl. I hope its a girl because then Linds can do her butterfly deco-theme that she used to say she wanted to do. I'm going to say boy, but hope for girl. There. I've covered my bases.
I notice you're wearing long sleeves...is it getting chilly up there already? I miss the cold. I can't wait for fall weather.
Okay, I vote a girl...not sure why, but that's my guess. Lindsey just has the look of "I can't wait until we outnumber the boys in our house even more..." Do we have any names picked out?
Jeremy Jerkins called me, while I was at Babies-R-Us and also votes girl.
Lindsey votes Boy. (She had a dream it was a boy.)
Most the people Lindsey works with voted Boy.
I think it will be a girl. I think Jason and Lindsey would have such a sweet little girl. Just like Lindsey. Reguardless of the sex of the baby we are ready!
Grandma C
For the record, I think based on something I read about, and nothing to do with family history or the bump shape/size/location, heart rate or anything like that.. I think the baby is a girl. -Jason
John and I both are "feeling" like it is a boy. Of course, we have a 50/50 chance of being right. We'll take either. Can't wait to hear!!!!
Mom and John
it's a boy... jason is a man's man. you could spin him on a merry-go-round blindfolded and he could still tell you which way is north... it's going to be hard from him to make a girl.
nicetits
love to play with yourtits, hand in your knickers feeling your wetpussy and hardclit
Post a Comment