Admittedly, I was not thinking I would be able to attend, or be that interested in attending my 10 yr H.S. reunion. The notice of the when's and where's was kind of late but came with just enough time to try and make plans to attend. My enthusiasm has totally taken a 180 as I have had the chance to start reconnecting with friends from H.S. via the internet (mostly myspace.) So again, while I think myspace overall stinks, it has been a cool tool to reconnect and stay in touch with old friends.
Lindsey and I will be in Nashville all weekend and coming home on Monday. While we are there hopefully we will be able to scan the fetus photos for those of you whom are interested in blurry b/w pictures. For those of you whom it has been 10yrs, I'll see you this weekend!
Thursday, September 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment