So I come to you my friends to settle the dispute between Lindsey and I. Let's end this Civil War.

Do you prefer an upright (direct drive, bag-less, triple hepa-filter, 12 amp, hardwood floor friendly?)

Do you prefer canister (powered attachments, quiet, hepa bagged and filtered?)

5 comments:
Oh. In my world, there is no contest. I absolutely hate canisters. I am a straight-line vacuumer (that really looks mispelled...sorry). I like to see the lines with no marks in them after I vacuum. If you've got the canister, then you've got to walk over the lines pushing and pulling it as you go along.
Truthfully, I've never actually owned a canister and I'm not sure I've ever really used one...I was raised on a dirt devil, so I guess my opinion is a little biased. I don't know that I could make the switch. They just look like too much hassle.
Here's a way to end the debate...hardwood floors. Ha! Of course then there's the whole Swiffer vs. broom debate.
Okay. I am so mad at Blogger right now. I had this whole long comment about how much I preferred the upright to the canister and when I went to post, I got the stupid "this page cannot be found" page. Err!!!!! Sometimes the internet is so irritating.
Long story short, I would take an upright over a canister any day of the week. Could be that I was born and raised using one (that's right...straight out of the womb) and that I am a little biased. Or it could be that I see lugging the canister around as a big hassle and waste of time. Seems like you're doubling the work to me. My suggestion is that you end the debate by just getting hardwood floors. But then you have the whole Swiffer vs. Broom debate. You can't win. Just get both!
crap! and now I've double commented. Err. Now I look redundant. Sorry folks. Blame Blogger! Can you delete a comment? If so, delete the second and this comments....
Sorry...me again...I have a question...how is a vacuum cleaner "dirt floor friendly"? Why would you vacuum a dirt floor? That's just silly.
good catch... I'll change it, it says "hardwood floor friendly" (the brush turns off so it sucks only...)
Post a Comment