jason, i can send you 2 pictures that you are in with Bull from the auburn football game you came to with us. i mean, 2/600 is a start. i'd need medication for this news.
Yeah, for about $1000 I can have it sent off to a "clean lab" where they take it apart and try to retrieve the data... for that price we will just be sad.
Actually there are some unconventional methods we are going to try.. search the freezer method. Sounds crazy but sometimes it works. Basically we know the HD is trashed so we might as well try everything to get it to give us something back, like beating it, I mean tapping it, with a hammer-like tool.
7 comments:
When's the funeral?
Taps has been played.. the mood in not good as we mourn the loss of approx 600 pictures...
jason, i can send you 2 pictures that you are in with Bull from the auburn football game you came to with us. i mean, 2/600 is a start. i'd need medication for this news.
Yeah, for about $1000 I can have it sent off to a "clean lab" where they take it apart and try to retrieve the data... for that price we will just be sad.
Actually there are some unconventional methods we are going to try.. search the freezer method. Sounds crazy but sometimes it works. Basically we know the HD is trashed so we might as well try everything to get it to give us something back, like beating it, I mean tapping it, with a hammer-like tool.
Please send the pics. Thanks Ashley
Actually anything I posted on the net I can get back, but about 600ish were only on the HD. That is a start.
I have some pictures of when I came to Denver to visit. They're not here with me at work, but I can get them from home. I am so sad for ya'll.
Trust me the hard drive has been dissed with no avail. It has even been team dissed by Lindsey and I with no fruitful results.
Post a Comment