Friday, June 23, 2006

And the winner was...



Lindsey came home to the shiny *almost* new canister vacuum like she grew up with. Admittedly I wanted the upright, which also happened to be less expensive. But alas a compromise came for us out of the scratch and dent section! The second most expensive, #3 rated canister by Consumer Reports for less than the upright! However the very persistent lady would not let me purchase the thing without the Sears Plan. (3yrs warranty with annual cleaning/refurbishment) I'll probably cancel it, but I fear when I do this persistent lady will track me down at my home...

2 comments:

The Canada's said...

Yep... we are back in the stone age.

I have used it, and it is clunky. But it is fairly quite and the elec powered attachments are great for dog hair on the stairs.

I'll have a better opinion in a year.. so the overall verdict is still out!

The Pates said...

quiet.

You gave in. This is a sad day for all upright followers. I hope you're happy with yourself.