Want to wish a couple of the Canada women a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Lindsey turned the calendar on another year July 9th....
and Jennifer, my sister, is today!
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jason, Lindsey, Lakyn, Tatum and the dog, Gidget.
1 comment:
Crap. I missed another birthday. One of these years I'm going to actually call you on your birthday. Maybe I'll save it up for the big 3 0. Actually, I'm hoping that by that time you'll be back in TN and I can just come up there for your birthday.
I'm showing just a tiny bit. I had to break out the maternity pants about a week and a half ago and can no longer even come close to wearing my regular pants. But, at this point I just look chubby, so there are no pictures to show just yet. We go tomorrow morning to find out the gender. I'm kind of almost thinking maybe its a boy. We'll see soon enough!
Leigha
Post a Comment