Wednesday, July 23, 2008
First night away from Lakyn
Jason and I spent our first night away with just the two of us. We left Lakyn with Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Jennifer (thank you guys soooo much!). They headed off to a family reunion on Grandma's German side of the family. We hit the road and headed to Chicago for Jason's friend, Chris, wedding. The 4 hour drive wasn't so bad at 34 weeks, but definately the last road trip until baby 2 arrives. We attended the rehearsal dinner on Friday and wedding on Saturday. We have never been fed so well! It was a beautiful wedding and we were so glad to be able to attend. We were planning on going into downtown Chicago, but it was raining Saturday morning so we decided to stay around the suburbs. We did get some Chicago pizza from Gino's East. I (Lindsey) also got to satisfy a craving for a Jamba Juice smoothie which I haven't had since Denver. Jason thinks $5 is way too much for a smoothie, but I think Jamba Juice is definately worth it! Jason had Sunday off, which he has not had a Sunday off in months, so we drove back home so we could go to church the next day. We got home around 2 am. I was able to catch up on my sleep on Sunday night, but Jason went camping with his cousins on Sunday night and pulled an all-nighter, but he says that both the wedding and camping were worth the lack of sleep.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Lindsey - I'm glad you did the smart thing and sleep!! I couldn't even begin to think about doing an all-nighter anymore :)!
Post a Comment