"light, sweet crude set a high of $139.12 in after-hours trading on the New
York Mercantile Exchange after settling at $138.54, a gain of $10.75 in the
regular session. The surge followed a Morgan Stanley shipping analyst's
prediction that would reach $150 a barrel by July 4; a decline in the dollar
and fresh tensions in the Middle East added to crude's advance. " You didn't think oil would be down for the first full weekend in June? The only part I am down with, just a little, is "decline in the dollar."
Friday, June 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Jason: I heard an interesting story that Southwest was slowing their flights down by 5 minutes to save a lot of money on gas. I obviously know NOTHING about airplanes, but would like to know your thoughts on the issue. I personally wouldn't mind a few extra minutes for cheaper tickets. Oh, and can't believe the American Airlines baggage thing. I can't wait to see what people try to get on the plane as a carry on...security will take even longer! Please blog, my friend.
Post a Comment