Well I deposited Lindsey, Lakyn, Gidget, and deuce in TN. Only after mowing some grass, filling dirt in a wall, trying to buy a minivan, fishing out some of the overpopulation in my Dad's pond, and yesterday (before I flew back to MI) attended the Family Free Area of CMA Fan Fair. (can you say run-on sentence?)
Right this moment, I am in MI getting the grass cut and such before I go on a 4 day trip tomorrow. At least I have long layovers in Boston and LA. Here I am for 24hrs bacheloring it here at the house. I reverted right into ordering a pizza that will stretch to all 3 meals (don't worry it was a meat lover so all the basic food groups are taken care of... not real health/diet friendly, but I digress)
I am already looking forward to getting out of this empty house... not even Lakyn or Gidget. I don't like it! However at the end of the trip I will be in Houston where I will be partaking in a informational picketing by the Airline Pilots of Continental Airlines during the annual shareholders meeting. If you don't know why check out the news, then I will blog more extensively on this later. Nonetheless, I want to be involved in trying to take back my profession, and it doesn't start with me paying for the passengers increased cost to fly as oil skyrockets. Like I said, I'll post more very soon.
After the rally in Houston I will be jetting to meet up with Lindsey and her Mom at the beach. mmm mmm I can taste the seafood already! Lakyn is at a very fun age to enjoy the beach, pool. and all that. Following the short stay we will be headed back to Prattville for the whole reason we are on this trip, Lindsey's 10yr Reunion. She has high hopes of seeing all her friends gathered together, and catch up with some others.
Following the reunion we will begin the 750mile chug north with stops in Athens, Nashville then home. We have to get home b/c it is strawberry picking time!!! This first fruit kicks off the season of fruits which we live for all winter. Nice weather! Different fruits to pick every couple of weeks until we end the fruit season with apples in the Fall.
Oh yeah, deuce will be coming in 2.5 months so this is the last time to stretch our legs before we become a party of four!
Friday, June 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Very exciting and action packed, but I'm dying to know. What type of mini-van?
No mini van yet.... we like the Odyssey (better mid level options,) but it isn't fitting in our budget.
How is/was Washington???
Keep looking there's one out there.
We don't leave for Washington until tomorrow morning, but it should be good.
I hope that we can see you on your visit down south. Bull and I have already picked the restuarant...we were just waiting for you to join us! So excited about the mini-van and jealous!!
y'all need to make a central location stop (say bham) so we can see you too!
Post a Comment