I can! We tied the knot, hopped the twig, got hitched, put on the ball and chain (lol.)
I hope and pray that the years to come will be as blessed as the years that have passed.
Luckily I got home for this anniversary! At 4:30am this morning as I was clunking my way to bed Lindsey looked at me so I told her "Happy Anniversary, I Love You" and moved in for a smooch. She stuck out her fish lips and made an unreadable slur of mumblings in a drooling yawn that ended with something that sounded like "you." It made me happy that she feels the same way too.
Now Gidget was ready to party and celebrate my O'dark-thirty arrival with lots of tail-wagging and face licking. Who thought getting in bed could be so exciting... well to Gidget it is!
Thursday, April 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
What kind of a euphemism is “hopped the twig”?... i do remember the ball and chain though. That was funny.
http://www.millville.org/Workshops_f/Siniav_Civil%20War/Slang/Slangtxt/Slang.html
I put it in there for all you southern folk...
However your use of the word euphemism should be commended.
See you next weekend.
well that didn't work.. I'll add the link to the phrase in the post.
Happy Annivesary!!!!!!! Wow. Four years. Its hard to believe its been that long! Here's the song we sing at church for people who have an anniversary:
Happy Annivesary to you,
Happy Annivesary to you,
May God bless and keep you
Another year through!!
I love you guys!
I am not impressed that Lindsey only got out "you" in the middle of her sleep--I am able to tell complete yet dubious stories in the middle of the night. Sometimes I just scream or sit up and yell; depends on my mood. Ask Bull.
Bull I would like to see a post on your Blog about some of Ashley's late night rantings, yellings, stories, etc.
Sounds like it could make for some good content!
Post a Comment