Hey here is a new twist.. I am blogging on location, Houston, TX. I should do this more often and gives the readers a taste of the hotel life.
7/13-7/17 Currently I am staying at the La Quinta Inn and Suites (La Quinta means "Next to Denny's" in Spanish, however this Woodlands, TX location is the exception to the rule.) Josh and Holly Gibson are on their way up to hang out at the pool and grill out. Yesterday I met them in Downtown Houston so they could show off their town! We went for some Greek lunch then went to the "Orange House" and the "Beer Can House." Definitely off the beaten path artsy things. Then we saw Rice and had some Italian Ice Cream. It was pushing 100degress with 90% humidity so ice cream was a good choice. From there we headed to the museum district. At the museum of Natural History we caught the IMAX on the human body. After that we strolled around some parks until we saw a Planetarium show put to Pink Floyds Dark Side of the Moon. Very psychedelic cool, but the thing that sticks out was the man who wreaked of body odor sitting be hind me. We finished off the night with Fajitas at Dora's.
The next weekend I have here, we (Josh, Holly and I) are planning on going to Splash Mountain!
Sunday, July 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment