I cracked up when I saw that picture of you in that chair! Seriously. My drink almost came out of my nose. I'm glad it didn't because that would be hard to explain to our IT guys. 2 questions...Linds...when did you dye your hair brown? Haha. It is very dark...on Teresa's blog, ya'll said you hoped to be in TN very soon...how soon is very soon? Inquiring minds must know!
Oh the chair picture is a hoot. Your blog is definitely the most entertaining that I have read. Jason, you are so clever...a very witty author. Sounds like you guys had a great trip down south. You realize all of it's pecularities and endearing qualities when you leave. Amen to your Milo's comments. My dad comes to visit Thursday and he is bringing me a #2 combo, along with a Chic-fil-A, no pickles.
Luckily the rare times I come home during the day there is a Chick-fil-a a can swing buy in Toedo, OH... On Saturday, like clockwork, "Hey I am heading home." Lindsey, "Please swing by Chick-fil-a."
I am very sad that there are no Turnbull pictures--I mean, you were at our casa no less than 2 hours. Were we not funny enough? Were you offended by our giant birdcage? I'm just sad.
While the empty birdcage, and 1/2 dirt backyard is intimidating, it had more to do with leaving the camera in the car. It was brought to my attention right after I punked your truck. But I feared you were already fast asleep withing mere minutes of us departing your driveway.
Well now we have another excuse to come visit.. more blog pictures!
9 comments:
i can't make the chair picture big... ironic? anyway, it looks funny.
I cracked up when I saw that picture of you in that chair! Seriously. My drink almost came out of my nose. I'm glad it didn't because that would be hard to explain to our IT guys.
2 questions...Linds...when did you dye your hair brown? Haha. It is very dark...on Teresa's blog, ya'll said you hoped to be in TN very soon...how soon is very soon? Inquiring minds must know!
Oh the chair picture is a hoot. Your blog is definitely the most entertaining that I have read. Jason, you are so clever...a very witty author. Sounds like you guys had a great trip down south. You realize all of it's pecularities and endearing qualities when you leave. Amen to your Milo's comments. My dad comes to visit Thursday and he is bringing me a #2 combo, along with a Chic-fil-A, no pickles.
Oh yes... the #2 Combo, no pickles!
Luckily the rare times I come home during the day there is a Chick-fil-a a can swing buy in Toedo, OH... On Saturday, like clockwork, "Hey I am heading home." Lindsey, "Please swing by Chick-fil-a."
G... I don't know why the pic won't let you click on it. I'll enlarge it in the blog.
Hey Leigha,
The hair is all natural now. It was like this when you saw me in December but just with a few blonde ends.
Nashville will be once the house sells and all. We hope soon, but soon could be far off.
I am very sad that there are no Turnbull pictures--I mean, you were at our casa no less than 2 hours. Were we not funny enough? Were you offended by our giant birdcage? I'm just sad.
While the empty birdcage, and 1/2 dirt backyard is intimidating, it had more to do with leaving the camera in the car. It was brought to my attention right after I punked your truck. But I feared you were already fast asleep withing mere minutes of us departing your driveway.
Well now we have another excuse to come visit.. more blog pictures!
yeah, we noticed, as we got in it to leave for church sunday--thanks a lot!!! we did get punkd!
Post a Comment