Jason, Lindsey, Lakyn, Tatum and the dog, Gidget.
love them...who is practicing? lindsey or jason?
Your girls are absolutely adorable!!
All of these are beautiful!!! I don't know if I have a favorite, but that close-up of Lakyn with her chin in her hands might be it!!
Thank you! I (Lindsey) is the one practicing. I think my favorite is also that closeup
I love all of them! The girls are so precious!
I second Joy - great job!
Wow!! Beautiful shots. Your girls are cuties!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
love them...who is practicing? lindsey or jason?
Your girls are absolutely adorable!!
All of these are beautiful!!! I don't know if I have a favorite, but that close-up of Lakyn with her chin in her hands might be it!!
Thank you! I (Lindsey) is the one practicing. I think my favorite is also that closeup
I love all of them! The girls are so precious!
I second Joy - great job!
Wow!! Beautiful shots. Your girls are cuties!!
Post a Comment