Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Napping



Lakyn cracks us up during her naptime. We never know what we are going to find when we step into her room during her nap. Usually she takes her diaper off (only a couple times has that been a mess). She loves trying on all her shoes and clothes and sometimes we find her with shoes on and clothes halfway as she fell asleep while putting them on. Yesterday she had every book in her bed, and a couple days ago, I could hear her saying "Hey Tipper" (neighbor's dog which she was waving at through the window). Most of all, her favorite place to take a nap is in her closet with the door shut. We even put pillows in the bottom of her closet so she could be comfortable. This is how we found her (with no diaper on and thankfully no mess).

3 comments:

Kendra said...

Oh my goodness! That is hilarious, and so very cute! I love it! Lakyn and Hallie would definitely be friends! Those two are so silly and sassy!

Holly Gibson said...

LOL - I'm not sure what to say about all that

Alison said...

Levi has taken to "Kung Fu" matches during "naptime" lately.

I don't know where these kids get their material...