Thursday, August 28, 2008

No baby yet

Since there are no signs of the baby ready to come, we decided to take a long walk yesterday. We went over to Eastern Michigan University where Jason's parents went to school. They enjoyed seeing how much their campus had changed, and we enjoyed the beautiful weather. We had our bag and cameras in the car ready to go since our hospital is only 1 mile from the University's campus. Unfortunately, the walk didn't work! Here are some pictures from our day.



Today, I am trying to keep up with some of my typing (medical transcription) so the girls that take over for me won't have to work so much. Grandma and I are also going to go see Mama Mia also. I should probably find a comedy that makes me laugh a lot!
Tomorrow is our last doctor visit hopefully. We are going to beg to be induced. My mom comes up Monday for a week to help and if there is no baby there is not much she can do. I also only took off three weeks from typing so hopefully the doctor will help us out!






3 comments:

Tricia Carver said...

I was induced and loved it! It's great, especially at this stage in the game. We're praying for y'all and looking forward to pictures. Please send hellos to the Canadas.

Alison said...

Let us know how your appointment goes. I'm sure you are very ready to be un-pregnant! :)

Anonymous said...

No baby here, either! We came close two nights ago but never actually left the house. I'd like to have ours tomorrow. Does tomorrow sound good to you, too?