It sounds like you had fun! We wish we could have been there. I can only imagine the slanderous lies Bull told.. Glad you were there to stick up for me!
My 13 pound infant will take you like an Alberta Clipper...
I can hear it now, "Mr Tate, that Jason was a wily dude in college... He never drove anywhere."
Then with the song "Regulators" in the background, in swoops Jamie to bring home the truth and make you mind your P's and Q's.
Awe, I am jealous we couldn't be there.. just allow us to mope in peace. There is no way I could take the new and improve Bull anyway. (Unless you allow a tag team rumble and I get Jerkins)
3 comments:
lovin the new pics. and we missed you guys at our get together this past weekend. wish you could have been there. we made mention of you many times!
It sounds like you had fun! We wish we could have been there. I can only imagine the slanderous lies Bull told.. Glad you were there to stick up for me!
My 13 pound infant will take you like an Alberta Clipper...
I can hear it now, "Mr Tate, that Jason was a wily dude in college... He never drove anywhere."
Then with the song "Regulators" in the background, in swoops Jamie to bring home the truth and make you mind your P's and Q's.
Awe, I am jealous we couldn't be there.. just allow us to mope in peace. There is no way I could take the new and improve Bull anyway. (Unless you allow a tag team rumble and I get Jerkins)
Post a Comment