Monday, January 22, 2007

Interview Results




Thank you so much for your prayers about the interview I had last week. So many of you were very concerned for us with Lakyn's arrival any day now, and getting laid off. Fortunately this will be short lived as I have been put into the hired pool at NetJets Aviation.

Again thank you so much for your prayers!
-Jason

What/Who is NetJets video

6 comments:

Ashley Turnbull said...

Glad you are employed again - congrats! Can't wait to hear details of the arrival...hopefully, soon!

The Canada's said...

God is good!

Thanks Ashley

Anonymous said...

congrats too on the job! also, enjoyed the pics from weeks 35 to 37. wow...what a difference. almost here. ava and i were shopping for baby lakyn just the other day.... hmmmmm, ava just can't decide what to send her bffs. much love

Anonymous said...

Congrats man! I knew it wouldn't take long.

Anonymous said...

That is such good news. I know it will be a blessing! Can't wait to see picture of Lakyn!

Good luck!

The Canada's said...

Need more prayer.

The reason the 35-37pic looks so different is that Lakyn is breach. She had been head down but did a somersault last week.