Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Vacation Recap

10/6-10/15 was our vacation. The last chance for us to get away as just the two of us. A good time with little to no worries (okay we did call to check on Gidget a few times.)

The only change came when lethargy set in about driving back to MI. We were going to head over to AU to hang out for some pre-game fun before the UF game. We just didn't have the mileage left in us to be in AU Saturday and then back in MI on Sunday. The change however allowed us a longer stop in Athens, AL.

Here is a barrage of pictures. We took all that the digital camera would hold, so many pics are on regular film.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Lake Martin with the Hubert's: (L) Reagan, (R) Chase and Tyler


(L)en-route to the beach we met up with almost ALL the Turnbull's at Priester's Pecans. (R) Lakyn's first beach picture


(L) Chris, Jamie, and Ava Hedge (R) Us on Orange Beach, my parents condo in the background (thanks so much for letting us use your place!)


(L) Jamie and Ava (R) Lindsey


(L) Chris and Jason (R) Lindsey, Jamie, and Ava

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...there is something missing from this post...what could it be?...

Leigha

The Canada's said...

Technical difficulties with Blogspot... surprise surprise..

More pics will be up later I must have hit my daily max uploads or something.

Don't fret, I have some of your mug to put up still.

The Canada's said...

Also, I don't have any digital pics of the 1 dozen restaurants we ate at to try to eat all the Southern food and seafood we could...

ZBUCK said...

Jason,

Just wanted to write and say thanks for the comment on my blog. I am going to take your suggestion and do a weekly market recap. So check back next week for my first installment and basic investing and how I would start saving for retirement and/or college as a young couple. Thanks,

Ashley Turnbull said...

I love this cross-connecting over blogs--zbuck and canada becoming friends. How great! I am glad the happy Turnbulls made the blog-cut. It was fun!

Anonymous said...

you know old people who don't take baths or wash there hands put their paws all in the Priesters candy.