Lakyn was being very quiet the other day, and I called for her. She answered me from the other room saying Gaga's makeup. She walked into the room I was in so excited and rolling the lipstick back and forth. She usually puts chapstick on while I am getting ready in the morning so when she looked in the mirror she cracked up. I think she was surprised to see a color on her face since the chapstick doesn't leave color. How do you explain to a child to not get into Grandma's makeup after you laugh at her and take pictures? We didn't do such a great job of discipline on this day!
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Future Mary Kay consultant?
Lakyn was being very quiet the other day, and I called for her. She answered me from the other room saying Gaga's makeup. She walked into the room I was in so excited and rolling the lipstick back and forth. She usually puts chapstick on while I am getting ready in the morning so when she looked in the mirror she cracked up. I think she was surprised to see a color on her face since the chapstick doesn't leave color. How do you explain to a child to not get into Grandma's makeup after you laugh at her and take pictures? We didn't do such a great job of discipline on this day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Too cute!
Kara did this one time and it is one of those things that is so funny & cute, but looks so scary at the same time. All I could think was "She looks like the joker!". Hilarious, none the less!
Oh my, that is hilarious! Hallie has done this, but not quite like Lakyn! Cute, cute! As far as disciplining her...sometimes you just have to laugh! :o)
SO cute!!!
Post a Comment