Thursday, October 02, 2008

The past two weeks














Sorry for being so behind on posts! My dad and stepmom came to see us two weeks ago. We had a great time, but unfortunately Lakyn was getting over being sick and throwing a lot of temper tantrums, and I'm sure the grandparents loved that. I also started back working from home doing Medical Transcription last week and have been spending all my free time typing. Tatum has been a fussy little girl and requires lots of attention and holding. I made the eight hour drive down to Jason's parents house on Saturday and the girls were great! Thankfully, Tatum loves her car seat and also thankfully I had Elmo videos for the last two hours of the trip for Lakyn. Jason was going to drive down with us but his days off got taken back and he had to fly so I decided to attempt the drive by myself. I have been able to keep up with my work now with the help of in-laws and my sister-in-law. I am so happy though because Tatum seems to be getting much happier and is starting to be content laying by herself. Lakyn is having a blast playing with all the dogs and riding on the golf cart. Above are some pictures from the past couple weeks.






3 comments:

Unknown said...

What great pictures! We especially love Lakyn and all the dogs - how cute! Hope you all are doing well :-)

Alison said...

Happy one month, Tatum!

Can't wait to see you guys next weekend.

Meredith said...

Just discovered your blog. Looks like you've got a beautiful new little one and a good big sister. :-) Hope all is well with the Canadas!