Jason, Lindsey, Lakyn, Tatum and the dog, Gidget.
Oh, how fun! Looks like you guys went to an air show? Been to MANY of those things myself!
You guys are always on the go! Do you ever spend a quiet weekend at home just the three of you? ;-). I can't wait for Evie to be as alert and interactive as Lakyn seems to be. She is just adorable! (Lakyn, I mean...of course Evie is adorable)Leigha
She is at a fun age... but don't miss every opportunity to cuddle with them while they are small and snugly.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh, how fun! Looks like you guys went to an air show? Been to MANY of those things myself!
You guys are always on the go! Do you ever spend a quiet weekend at home just the three of you? ;-).
I can't wait for Evie to be as alert and interactive as Lakyn seems to be. She is just adorable! (Lakyn, I mean...of course Evie is adorable)
Leigha
She is at a fun age... but don't miss every opportunity to cuddle with them while they are small and snugly.
Post a Comment