Pregnancy update!
Well after hanging out at the hospital for the week 13 weekend, I was pretty much absent for the following 2 weeks. I will ask Lindsey to type her thoughts and feelings on here when she gets home from work.
From my perspective: I was all primed up to see some belly action when I got home! I figured with me being gone for 12 days that I would really notice something... Unfortunately, I didn't have a "whoa nelly" moment. She has the pooch, but BUT there is a change. The "pooch" is getting very firm. So Jason Canada M.D. thinks we are on the brink of major expansion.
We did have a checkup yesterday. It was all good! The baby's growth from week 7 ultrasound to week 13 ultrasound was normal. We got to hear the heartbeat. He/she clocked in at 146 BPM. Now the old yarn is that the heartbeat would help determine sex of the baby. Well my research turned up that it was malarkey. (ref: http://www.obgyn.net/medical.asp?page=/english/pubs/features/dubose/ehr-age)
Next is the anatomy check on the morning of Sept 14th... if it works out we should be able to stop using he/she... Thanks for your concern, prayer, and care for Lindsey when she was dealing with all that pain. I know it helped.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment